Tuesday 6 January 2015

Yay! News.

Theory Unproven has a home.

I'm pleased to confirm that I have signed a contract with Love Lane Books for the release of Theory Unproven. I've been working on this book for well over a year and I'm thrilled that it is almost here. Release date and blurb are still to be finalised but I do have a beautiful cover. Designed by Meredith Russell, the cover is exactly as I envisioned it and the models are just perfect.

In fact, I'm so happy with this cover that I'm displaying here in its largest format.

TU cover largest file photo TheoryUnprovenJpg_zps33864b1d.jpg

*sigh*


5 comments:

  1. I'm SO THRILLED this one found a home! Srsly! Ppl are going to LOVE this book! And UGH that cover is just so perfect *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. And yeah, that cover is exactly right. I just want to print it off, frame it, and stare at it every day :)

      Delete