Tuesday 11 October 2016

Village Love - A series review

Stella at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words has reviewed the Village Love series to date and given both books 4 stars.

Resonance

"The short was a beautifully surprise especially cause it is very detailed in the writing"

"Characters well delined, medical procedures well explained and an intrigued atmosphere. I truly felt myself in that room with Mal and Rick."

"It’s very rare to me to find good shorts around, Resonance was a winner."

Resistance 

"Rick and Mal and their relationship is exactly what I like to see in my books, it was sweet and sexy, but most of all was realistic"

"I adore romance set in small villages like Slopy Bottom, the peace, the people, the nature and the sceneries Lillian was great at describing."

"I can’t wait to know more about these boys and a couple more of guys I fell in love with while reading Resistance. I’m so happy to know (cause I’m stalking the author and I’m not sorry about it) there is so much coming soon."

"I feel to recommend it especially if you’re looking for an angst-free, light and well written story."


The reviewer also praised Garrett Leigh's cover art, calling it "different and so welcomed." The cover art for Resistance is up in the Rainbow Awards Cover Art contest. Show Garrett (and different) your love by going to vote for it.






Buy Links: Kobo // ARe

Universal Amazon link: myBook.to/Resistance_LF



1 comment: