Thursday 7 May 2015

Still more radio silence...

Since I haven't been blogging, what have I been up to?

Well, I've been reading, but more about that tomorrow.

Mostly I've finished up the WIP 'New Lease of Life', prepped synopsis and blurbs, and sent it off for submission. After all the additions and tweeking that MS is out of my hands at least for now. I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to Pip and Colby just yet. While the publisher decides yay or nay, I've had an idea for a promo piece which I might as well get written now because I'll forget all about it come release time.

As a mini celebration of sorts (because any finished MS is a victory) give me three numbers, one less than 10, one less than 20, and one less than 100, and I'll give you a snippet from one of my stories. If you want to you can specify published or WIP (because there are many started MS on my desktop), or even a particular book title.

So, bombard me with your requests.

FYI: It doesn't have to be on this blog, I'll check each of the other platforms I've posted this on for responses (Twitter/FB/Goodreads/Dreamwidth/LJ).

No comments:

Post a Comment