Monday 10 November 2014

First review for When Love Flue In

The first review of the revised edition of When Love Flue In is now in from Nautical Star Reviews and I'm pleased to say it gets a solid four stars.



"When Love Flue In had me smiling about half way through the book.  I always know I am going to love a story when it actually makes me FEEL something!"
"I loved the details that the author provided and the wonderful character development."
"Reagan’s mom is just awesome"
"If you are looking for a short and sweet romance to get you in the Christmas spirit, When Love Flue In is a great choice!  There is a sweet and gentle buildup to Dominic and Reagan’s relationship and when they finally give in to temptation, the heat is phenomenal.  After years of longing glances and private fantasies, they finally get what they have wanted for so very long!"

1 comment: