Monday 24 August 2015

4 star review for Lovers Entwined

MelanieM over at scattered thoughts and rogue words has given Lovers Entwined a brilliant 4 star review.

"Lovers Entwined by Lillian Francis is a moving, romantic story, one that I loved."

"I was sobbing like mad several times in this story, even though I knew it was coming.  But the power of the descriptions and the emotional strength of those moments won through and I was lost."

"But (Ms) Francis handles each flashback and couple almost as a separate story, giving them the attention each is due.  She gives us a real connection to every reincarnation, and as that love is lost, all that affection and hope is transferred to the most recent couple…Ewan and Trey."

"Lillian Francis is quickly becoming a “must read” for me.  I loved her “Theory Unproven“, and now her “Lovers Entwined”.  I highly recommend both of these stories and author Lillian Francis!"

Read the review in full here.

 photo Lovers Entwined Banner_zpsadbbhc13.png

1 comment: