Wednesday 25 July 2018

Webcomic Wednesday - Exorcism Academy

Well, this is a new feature.

I've just read the best webcomic and I wanted to share it with you all.




Exorcism Academy: Exorcise your demons

At the Exorcism Academy, agents are trained to operate in the field, to exorcise demons from the people and places they inhabit. To exorcise demons, you need a demon’s Sight and Strength. To get it, you’ve got to be willing to bond with a demon ripped from The Void. And sometimes, what comes through The Void will take you to dark places you never thought you’d visit.

This is a NSFW 18+ comic.There’s foul language, violence, religious themes/implications, nudity, and graphic gay sex, so beware!

If you’d like to read the censored version of this comic (sexual nudity is blacked out), it’s available on Tapas!

Other Links: Twitter // Tumblr // Patreon 

This comic is funny, sexy,  but still with plenty of feels and action. The world building is great and there's a huge cast of characters all with their own personalities and quirks. And the MCs, Al and Ethan, they are adorable, even if Ethan shouts a lot.

I'm all caught up with the 255 pages that are up so far and I'll be keeping my eye on any new updates.

Hard to pick a favourite panel, but this one makes my heart melt.



For your information, from the website:

When does this comic update? Every other Saturday with two pages uploaded at a time!

Why are some of the pages in pencil and the rest are inked and colored? When I first started EA I didn’t have access to a tablet monitor and felt I could complete pages faster if I kept them as pencils. The further I got in, however, the more I decided I’d rather have a uniform look, and once I picked up a tablet I began doing pages digitally instead of traditionally. I’m working on completing all of the early penciled pages in order to make a published book/digital downloads in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment