Friday 30 October 2015

Fiction Friday - The five star reads (October edition)

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

This month has been a brilliant month for reading (lucky that, since I've written hardly a word). Only a couple of books have triggered my 'why am I reading this' alarm. Almost all have been four star reads and books I'd happily read again and these were listed in last week's post. A handful have have been so good that I won't hesitate to recommend them to you as must reads.


In Sunshine or In Shadow by Josh Lanyon - Amazing what Josh can do in so few pages. 
Muscling Through by JL Merrow - Adorable. Funny. Different. 
Passing Through by Jay Northcote - This book is a slight departure for Jay Northcote but only by a few degrees of angst. Her characters are still endearing, the relationship is still sweet, and the sex is still hot. However you will need tissues.
Permanently Legless by 
Strange Fortune by 



What Happens at Christmas by 

Rebound Remedy by 


2 comments:

  1. I love the Winter Wonderland series :D I will have to check out the others :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these are preordered except for Jay's, and I'll grab that as soon as it's available.

      Delete