Monday 5 October 2015

Morning, sucker

Just a quick word to let you know how things are going in the land of Lillian.

With RL stuff happening, writing of new material has been slow. Progress hasn't been helped by the regular interruption of edits for New Lease of Life. Luckily these haven't been too intensive, more the occasional rephrasing (or debating the existing phrasing) rather than any rewrites. NLOL has now been through three rounds of edits with Dreamspinner and that part of the process is over. The blurb is pretty much finalised and now I'm just waiting on a cover. As soon as I have a release date I'll let you know.

Hopefully I should be able to get back into a regular writing routine because I'm eager to get back to Rick and Mal and the rocky road at the start of their relationship. Who are Rick and Mal? Well, if you were at the UK Meet their initial story is on the USB. Don't worry if you weren't, one of my jobs over the next few weeks is to sort out a cover and get that story uploaded to ARe and Amazon.
 photo cc1e5289-8d2e-45fd-8e5d-35a48f2be634_zpstbxbngyh.jpg
Property of Lillian Francis


Why the abusive header? You do me a disservice, I was saying hi to my fishy friend.


Okay, that's all there is from me. What are your plans for the coming months?

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! Been wondering where you were, how things were. YAY for NLOL I'm SO EXCITED for that one :D

    Ooh did I read the Rick & Mal story? *scratches head* either way, YAY for more of them <3333

    And OMG I hear you RE: RL interfering *sigh*

    *HUGS* Whatsapp me yo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm eager to see what they do with my cover!
      Of course you did. MRI scan. Ring any bells?
      Yeah I read your blog post. Bloody RL! Will do :)

      Delete