Wednesday 15 August 2018

Webcomic Wednesday - Finding Home



Last Webcomic Wednesday I introduced you to a a funny sexy comic about demons. Today I couldn't get any further from that. 

Today I want to rec to you, Finding Home (Vol 1: The Traveller) by Hari Conner. 

Finding Home is a slow-burn romance about nature, magic, anxiety, and growing close to someone. Two friends on a long journey find out more about each other than they expect.

I was lucky enough to back this project on Kickstarter and get my own physical copy. As you can see from the cover, the art work is beautiful, and this quality of artwork can be found inside too.

It's a beautiful story of two travelling companions getting to know each other as they travel. Gentle storytelling and a calming colour palette makes this a relaxing read.

I can't wait for Volume 2.




Find:
Hari on Twitter
Finding Home on Tapas
Hari's Patreon

If you want a physical copy of the book (and why wouldn't you) you can preorder it here.





2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying How to be a Werewolf! I'll check this out when I have a book budget again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to be a Werewolf is so good. I think I've got about 40 more pages then I'll be all caught up.
      This doesn't go on sale until September or you can read for free at Tapas.

      Delete