Wednesday 2 December 2015

B is for...

baubles.

Xmas colors, 2013 (photo by David J)
By David J from Alingsås, Sweden (Xmas colorsUploaded by clusternote)
 [CC BY 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons

And ‘bloody hell, what the f*--heck am I doing?’. 


Why the shocked question?

Because it's December and I've got too much to do. I'm making a list, and checking it twice, but it doesn't get any shorter.

Finish first draft of Slopy Bottom Book 1 - Resonance's Rick and Mal in their follow-up story. Including those pesky sex scenes.
Write blog posts for release of New Lease of Life, including something clever and witty to appear on the Dreamspinner blog.
Write and prep 25 (that's 23 now) blog posts for this Christmas alphabet. (Watch me fail spectacularly at this one).Whose idea was this? 
Read as many Christmas books as I can fit in. (I’m not kidding myself that I’ll finish them all since I keep adding to the list.)
Rec my favourite November reads because I failed at doing that regularly last month.

Attend to RL stuff, like writing cards, buying presents, putting up decorations, attending Christmas functions, and generally having a spiffingly good time. Get a massage to try and get rid of this pain in my neck/shoulder/arm--my good arm, of course, not the dodgy one where I'm now more or less used to being in pain. 

4 comments:

  1. Pardon me while I do a Kermit!Flail dance around my office about Rick and Mal's next book! :-D Happy happy happy day!!!

    Sounds like you're going to have a very very busy December. Hope it doesn't wear you out. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd be pleased about that *grins*

      Thanks. I'm off for a massage today.

      Delete
  2. Wow you certainly are busy and I admire you for doing all of this. My plate is massively overfull right now so I can't even imagine it O__O

    <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might as well set some targets, even if I fail. The only thing I 'have' to do is the blog post for DS, so if things get to much I'll just step back.
      I know, honey. *hugs*

      Delete